Is this your first time here?
This e-learning is not fully optimised for mobile devices. Please use a PC for your learning.
Welcome to the HEPA E-Learning site. To access the courses that your institution has paid for, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this site. Each of the individual courses will also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Make sure that your institution has subscribed to use this e-learning tool. You can find this out by going to www.hepa.ac.uk/elearning/sign-up
- If your institution has subscribed, then fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- You will be prompted for a one-off "enrolment key" for each course - use the keys that your central procurement team have given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.